Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Confessions

I've decided to make this Friday a day for my confessions, because this week I have been a pretty awful person.

For starters, at the moment I am having this for breakfast. Please excuse the awful camera quality. That's a cupcake, just so you know... a chocolate frosting cupcake at 10:00 in the morning. Wow:


Last night, after dinner, I went to Starbucks to meet up with my new friend and I had one of these:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have had 4 of these this week:


I have $24.90 in the bank right now. Luckily, Russell gets paid today. However, I am seriously contemplating buying these: Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've never owned a pair of Winter boots before. I like them. They are FLUFFY!

To finalize my confessions, I joined Twitter last week because I thought that little bluebird was so damn cute. You know which one I'm talking about

That's him! He's adorable. I joined a social network site solely because I liked the gimmick... now THAT is what I call good marketing, my friends.

4 comments:

Annie said...

What a fun post! yummm...a cupcake for breakfast :) I 've done that before LOL
And those boots are really cute. I own some cowboy boots that I wear every winter, I got them for Christmas a few years ago and they have held up so well!
Have a great weekend!

Krista said...

I super love those boots! and I agree with Annie. A very fun post indeedy.

Jessica Nunemaker said...

Some days you just NEED a cupcake first thing in the morning! ;)

- found you through SITS.

Miss Dot said...

I haven't joined Twitter yet but doggone that little bird tempts me so. I want to join JUST so I can put that little bird on my site!

I love those boots, too. Please tell me you succumbed and bought them so I can live vicariously through you.