Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Because They're All Over My Monitor Anyway: Post It Note Tuesday

They really are.

I've been working for the same guy, who has owned the same company, for most of my working life. A few years ago, he downloaded a program called Enotes. They are super convenient if you are one of those people, like me, who has post it notes ALL OVER the place. I mean everywhere. Once, I stood up from my desk and there was one stuck to the thigh of my jeans. Nice.

Enotes allowed me to have a post it note that was ON MY COMPUTER. It wasted less paper, and it was a lot harder to lose or forget about. But I digress...



A lot of my blogging buddies have been doing Post It Note Tuesdays, hosted by Supah Mommy, and I think maybe it's time I do some Post It Notes of my own. We all know I have enough verbal vomit to spew at the masses :P.











6 comments:

Angelia said...

HAHA! Too bad it doesn't work...I love my thighs, I love my thighs...

Holly Renee said...

I love this idea. Congrats on the raise. I think it could work on anything, even the boobs because if you love them then they are perfect.

wanderingmenace said...

Hahahahaha

I love my hair, I love my hair, I love my hair.....

Maybe by morning if I try it long enough?

Jamee said...

Love your post-its!

"Give me the yoga mat, give me the yoga ma, give me the yoga mat."

Is it working? :)

NINA said...

Hi, Im back! Make sure to check out my new blog http://designsbynina.blogspot.com/

Melissa @ Cellulite Investigation said...

goodness, this post cracked me up. Let me know if you are ever up for lending your hilarious writing skills to the Cellulite Investigation in the form of a guest post. We're running a new series called "Dear Cellulite" where women write letters to the dreaded blight. It's a good way to find new readers and commiserate over our common experience with cellulite. Hope to hear from you!