Thursday, April 29, 2010

THE LIST

I have created my list of things I want to tackle over the next 21 Days (see post below for 21 Day Challenge).

1. Eat breakfast and lunch EVERY DAY, on time.

2. Take at least an hour to belly dance EVERY DAY for the next 21 days.

3. Do a yoga sequence EVERY DAY.

4. Drink more water. I already drink at least 50 oz. a day, but I think I'm going to buy one of those large water bottles that holds exactly the right amount you're supposed to have daily. That way I can just fill it up and work on it throughout the entire day.

I think 4 things is enough, right? I don't want to overwhelm myself and have a bad binge :P.

I will keep you posted!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm with you on the water... I'm drinking about 72 oz. a day, which is roughly half of my body weight in water oz.

Jennifer Gideon said...

I commend your for your list...I need one of those...lists! Four is a good number!

Chickpea said...

I'm with you on the yoga! I want to do a sequence of 5 sun salutations every day, at the very very least.