Monday, October 20, 2008

I Know, I Know... I'm Getting Ahead of Myself...

Ok, so I still have 19 days before I can test... but whatever, even if I get a negative result on a test for the next 4 years, and I eventually adopt, I'm still going to need baby stuff... so, today, I'm SHOPPING! Fuck yeah, ninja style!

I saw this, and I thought "how cute!" Even if we have a girl first... I totally lurve ocean stuff... anything ocean is good in my book.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I freaking LOVE the bubbles painted on the wall... as you can see from my ticker, I am very fond of all things bubbly.

My only issue with the cute ocean set-up shown above, is that it goes against my color scheme. If we have a girl, I want to do brown and pink. If we have a boy, I want to do brown and blue. I love brown with either of those colors. It's a pretty popular color scheme too... they have settings with those colors all over Target and WalMart.

No comments: