Monday, October 20, 2008

An Update on my Shenanigans Below...

Ok, so the below post was from this morning... and since then, I've sort of narrowed it down a bit.

If we have a boy, I like this one:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I really love the baby blue... and even though it's called "Pinwheels," I think they look like snowflakes, which is superb in my book! :)

Here's another:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This one is pretty cool... it's not my favorite, so I doubt we'll get it... but I like it, just in case one of our friends wants to get us an extra set for the crib haha! :)

And, drum roll please... my all time favorite one so far:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I like this one sooooo much, and I think Mr. Tribal will like it too. Obviously, his opinion counts as well.

If we have a girl, I like:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
MAYBE... I still don't know how I feel about this one. I really want to stick with the pink and brown theme... but I love that pink and green (which is weird, I normally HATE lime green). It reminds me of a watermelon. :::::giggle:::::

I also love Fleur-de-Lis... it's one of my favorite symbols... plus, I love anything French. And this bedding has some serious Fleur-de-Lis on it. The only thing I don't like is that it looks sort of faded and lumpy :(.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Alright, can I get another drum roll? This is my favorite one for girls (which everyone seems to think we'll have first, including me, can you tell by my pink page?)...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's called Raspberry Truffel and it is so awesome! It's got the pink and brown, which I totally love and want to have as the main color scheme... but it also has the lime green that I love with the pink too. The only thing I don't like is the polka dots on that hangar thingy... I fucking HATE polka dots, but whatever, I can get rid of that or just deal with the dots.

Best bedding that I've found so far!

1 comment:

TableForGlasses said...

Personally, I favor the blue bubbly one for a boy. I've come so close to buying that for Gabriel, but we'll be getting him a new bed soon, and he won't need an entire set.

I like the Raspberry Truffle one, too. I just love browns with bright colors. You can't go wrong!