Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Feel Like Shit...

No, it's not morning sickness.

I am having the worst 24 hours ever... and there is no particular reason why. I just feel like absolute shit.

I'm tired, I want to go home, I'm depressed, I have a ton of work to do, and I totally can't even concentrate. And I have a huge zit on my chin... ew. I also have one on the side of my face... and one on my cheek... and one on my nose. I look disgusting. Mr. Tribal says he thinks it's because I'm pregnant... and that I'm breaking out and moody because our awesome humpfest produced an offspring. I don't think so.

I wish I did think so... but I don't.

I don't feel pregnant... I just feel like shit.

On a positive note, I'm totally stoked because my mom is coming home tonight YEAY! She went down to Florida to visit with my brothers, but she should be home pretty soon.

I'm super bored (though I have PLENTY to do at work)... I want to look for baby stuff, maybe that will make me feel better.

Oh my God, is it totally terrible that I want this book BIG TIME?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It looks like so much fun! I want to be all fashionably hot like that pregnant chick on the cover... and not all nasty, fat and bloated like I probably will be.

No comments: