Thursday, October 30, 2008

I am PIMPLETASTIC!

Well, I feel a lot better today.

Except for another zit on my chin... and another one on the side of my face.

I am seriously broken out like a goddamn pizza pie. I could eat my own face. Ew.

Speaking of pizza pie, I am very excited to be eating a stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut tonight. SUPREME STYLE, YEAH BABY! It is sick how badly I want to eat this thing... I am practically drooling just thinking about it.

I think today, I will take a hint from yesterday's post and look for a book about pregnancy. I wouldn't mind having one of those record books so I could keep track of everything. Plus, unless my pregnancy is TOTAL hell (bet you money it will be), it might be fun to look back at later on in life.

Here is the PERFECT book for me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hahahaha! Fucking awesome!

No comments: