Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Barack Obama... Helping Wives Get Pregnant... One Humpfest at a Time.

Dear future President Obama,

I think my husband must love you. You helped him get sex last night.

All the faith in the world that you'll do a good job,
~~*AT*~~

No seriously, I was so happy about the fact that he won the presidency that we ended up boning.

In other news, I get to test in 3 days and I'm pretty excited about that. I'm not expecting anything because I don't want to be disappointed... but to say that I won't be disappointed if I get a negative test would be a lie... so I guess I really am expecting something.

My mom's birthday is on the 8th, which is the same day I'm testing, so I'm going to do it in the morning and if it comes up positive, I'm going to go out and buy her a Grandma something or other and put it in with her birthday gifts... the only thing that will suck is if I find out I am pregnant on Saturday morning, I still have to go to work right afterwards. That will suck BALLS. I suppose it's a good excuse to call in. I think it would sound something like this:

Me: Hey bossman, I can't come in to work today... I'm really sorry.
Bossman: Are you ok? What's wrong?
Me: I just found out I'm pregnant...
Bossman: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :::::blood curdling scream:::::

Yeah, it would suck for my company if I had a behbeh in mah belleh... but whatevs. I can't ALWAYS think about them first. I gotta have a little time for mahself and mah man, bitches.

I am still trying to figure out what I will do about work once we have a baby... but I guess I shouldn't worry about it too much. It could take years for us to get pregnant so I have a while to mull it over.

No comments: