Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Recipe: Swank Chocolate Martini

I was staring at the beautiful chocolate martini from my last post and I thought I should probably share the recipe, just in case any readers are interested in trying it out.

I have no problem giving credit where credit is due :)... I nabbed this recipe from Swank Martini's website. Here it is:

6 parts vodka
1 part chocolate liqueur
Chocolate curl

Combine vodka and liqueur in a mixing glass with ice cubes and stir. Strain into a cilled cocktail glass and garnish with chocolate curl.

Easy and delicious!

I found the picture when I was surfing the net for a buddy's upcoming b-day gift. I wanted to get her some cool martini glasses... swank martini definitely has some neat stuff! Here's the site: http://swankmartini.com/

Happy surfing!

No comments: