Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh my goodness... what the hell?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ok, so the crosshairs are back... and now my temp has spiked and I'm 13 days past ovulation.

Ummmm....

Ummmm....

I don't know. I refuse to get my hopes up. I haven't even told my husband because the poor guy sat through all my weeping yesterday morning when I lost my crosshairs.

Other than some slight cramping I have had NO symptoms. It's not like period cramps... it sort of feels like there's a balloon expanding in my abdomen. That's it though. Again, I'm not fishing for symptoms and I definitely don't want to get my hopes up. Just reporting what I remember.

So, I guess we'll see where it goes from here.

Here it is if you'd like to have a look: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29a70b

No comments: