Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sexy Cupcake Saturday!!



I'm a busy, busy bee this morning and I have many things to do... exciting things... taking three dogs to the park with my husband things!!!!!

I'll make this edition of Sexy Cupcake Saturday short and sweet (like frosting, yum!).

Being that it is "Christmas Weekend" and all, I wanted to find a super sexy cupcake that was the epitome of what I felt was a Merry Wintery awesomeness (don't make fun of my wording... I'm in a good mood).

:::::sings::::: It knows when you are sleeping, it knows when you're awake, it knows if you've been bad or good so just quit singing and eat the damn cupcake :P.

Here's your sexy Christmas cupcake for the week!!


I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and that you have a wonderful New Year!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I think it is the icing that makes those cupcakes particularly sexy!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from SITS

That is one pretty sexy cupcake.

Jamee said...

Those are so pretty!

Carol said...

I ate two cupcakes today but they were hostess and they were stale... oh well. That's the kind of cupcake you get in a gas station when your on the road.

Unknown said...

Good Lord, those are too pretty to eat. :)