Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.
~~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Wow, what a great week this is turning out to be! Not only am I starting a new workout routine that makes me feel great (thank you, Jillian Michaels, you scary beautiful bitch), but I was given the Beautiful Blogger Award!
I want to thank B Sparkly for giving me this awesome award. Head on over to her blog if you've never been... it's colorful and pretty and it has the coolest Faerie picture EVER in her side bar.
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank & link to the person that gave you the award (done!)
2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered & think are fantastic.
I will attempt to do this in the near future... today is turning out to be quite hectic. Sorry, peeps!
3. State 7 things about yourself
7 Things About Me:
1. When I was 14, I shaved the back of my head and dyed two long strands of hair towards the front of my face bright green. Then, I wrote "Reel Big Fish" in black sharpie marker on my bra, headed over to the Warped Tour and kept my shirt lifted throughout the entire concert. I'm not proud of that... just keeping it interesting.
2. My husband and I tell poop jokes or make poop references at least twice a night.
3. I have a psychological aversion to the color yellow. It literally makes me feel angry.
4. I have a vast collection of shark teeth and sea shells.
5. When it comes to reading and movies, I don't have a preference. I will watch The Devil Wears Prada and then turn around and watch Carrie. I'll also read Little Women and then The Da Vinci Code. Nooooo preference.
6. My love of music and dance drives people crazy. I used to keep drum sticks in my back seat... at stop lights I would practice drumming on my steering wheel to whatever song I was listening to. Got a lot of funny looks from other drivers that way.
7. My best friend and I once danced naked in my back yard during a lightning storm... not the safest fun you could have, but definitely a rush. Especially since I had no fence and the neighbors on either side were home. Der.