Friday, February 19, 2010

Rollin' With Mah Hoooomies!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well peeps, today is a very special day indeed!

I am the featured blogger over at The Blog Rollers and I couldn't be more excited!

If you've never been there, you should definitely check them out. The Blog Rollers started out as a road trip between Lorraine and Christie (two inseparable buddies) and has since branched out into a wonderful community of supportive female bloggers who totally rock!

For all of the lovely ladies coming to visit me from The Blog Rollers: welcome welcome! Please, sit down on my proverbial pink yoga mat and have some Chai Tea. What's that? You don't like Chai? I also have Green Tea... or I could whip you up one of my famous White Russians, and if you don't like that... well... you can just drink this bottle of vodka while you have a look around.

Thanks for coming to see me, I love being followed because it gives my internet ego a nice boost so please feel free to stick around, follow me, and stay for as long as you like! Just make sure you refill my vodka supply before you go, mmmmkay?

1 comment:

Sassy Pants Freckle Face said...

“Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest”

Love your blog GREAT ENERGY!!!

Don't worry Taxes this year might suprise you, I can feel it!<3