Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In

Sisterhood Spring Fling Challenge

Oh, my dears...

I am still in my funk.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.

Oh wait, maybe I DO know.

Perhaps it is the fact that I'm supposed to get paid weekly and I have not been paid for 2 weeks... or maybe it's that my boss stated earlier this week that "paying me on time" was "spoiling me."

I know it is royally stupid to blog about your work in a negative way, so I will stop there. Suffice it to say I am in an AWFUL mood.

To make matters worse I have had the period from Hell this week. It's like a higher power (call it what you want: God, Allah, Yahweh, Buddah, KARMA) looked at me and went "What the hell? She's been paid on time for a few weeks and she feels like she COULD be pregnant... what can I do to FUCK with her?!
Oh hahahaha, I will give her the WORST PERIOD of the entire year which will cause her to gain like 5 pounds of bloat and then I'll have her boss NOT pay her for two weeks so she can barely afford to get some fucking toilet paper and pads. Yeah, that'll put her in her place."

I STILL have my period. 6 Days of bleeding so bad that my doctor was thinking perhaps I should come in to get checked out. It's finally getting lighter but, holy crap, I was actually scared for a few days.

Oh people... I need a fucking cupcake or a cookie or an ICE CREAM SODA STAT. Yeah, and ice cream soda sounds really good right now. Except I won't get one... because, you know, I gained a pound this week and I'd feel slightly guilty for knowingly eating crap when I should be working out.

Please excuse my vulgar profanity, I'm really upset. Cursing is good for the soul sometimes, no?

Here are my current stats:
Starting weight from Dec. 30th, 2009: 174.4
Current challenge goal: 154

Last weigh-in: 162.2
Today's weigh-in: 163.2
Change: +1

Overall change: -11.2

9 comments:

april said...

OMG, you just TOTALLY described how I was feeling last week. (minus the work part) I so know how you are feeling.

Next week WILL be better. ;o)

Jamee said...

Sending you Dr. Pepper & Girl Scout Cookies :) I hope you feel better soon! Periods from hell are the worst. I would just want to go curl up in a hole somewhere and be left alone! Hopefully AF takes a hike very soon (and doesn't come back for say 9 or 10 months)! And poo on your boss! Do I need to go bust some kneecaps?

You still rock in my book :)

Christy M. said...

Well FUCK! I'm sorry you had such a craptastic week. Poor girl :( Tell you boss to pull his head out of his ass and pay you, for Christ's sake. OMG. I totally think you should punch the period god in the nuts, too. I'm sure he's a man.

Okay, now *I* feel better :P I hope you, too!! Cussing is good for the soul. I know it is, because I do it ALL the time!!

MWAH!

Bari said...

I am so sorry you've had the week from hell. Seriously, what is wrong with your boss thinking paying you on time is spoiling you! The dude is seriously mental, as is the period God. You have earned the right to cuss your heart out.

Brooke said...

*hugs* i'm sorry. :(

and yikes.

anything else i could say just seems so weak in response to that.

Heather said...

Your boss sounds like a real winner!

Hope you feel better and get some good news soon! =)

Megan said...

Ugh, that sounds like a terrible week!

Maybe karma will give you an amazing one next week!

AnnG said...

You definitely deserve to curse a bit and kick some total butt. You have had a rotten week. But it's gotta get better, right?? That's what I keep telling myself anyway! Hope you get paid soon and the period from hell goes away!

Tina L. Hook said...

LOL. I suppose cursing can be good for the Zen.

Stopping by from SITS.