Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In!!

Sisterhood Spring Fling Challenge

I felt like a fraud typing "Wednesday Weigh-In!!" in the title bar. It's not that I didn't weigh myself, because I did. Shit, I weigh myself every day. It's the "!!" that makes me feel like I'm lying to you all.

I do not feel "!!" at all. In fact, I feel like I'm about to barf.

I really hope that I don't barf. Barfing terrifies me more than anything. I think I'd honestly rather get a tooth pulled than barf. Ew. :( That being said, I have not thrown up in 10 years. I will deal with immense discomfort in order to keep the chunks from exiting my body. I'm talking guzzling water in the face of nausea and HOLDING THAT SHIT DOWN.

Alright. That's enough of my vomit talk.

I also feel sort of blah. Like I just don't give a shit about anything. It is a very weird feeling for me because I am usually so energetic. At times, I think I might be obnoxiously positive and happy.

Not at the moment.

I should be happy though... I lost some nice poundage this week.

Here are my stats:
Starting weight from Dec. 30th, 2009: 174.4
Current challenge goal: 154

Last weigh-in: 164.6
Today's weigh-in: 162.2
Change: -2.4

Overall change: -12.2


I want to be happy and say "YEEEEAY!!!!!"

But I sort of feel like looping my finger in the air and going "yeay."

Eh.

Wish me luck people, I hate being in funks like this.

9 comments:

Brooke said...

first off thanks for not barfing on me. i know we're teammates and all, but i don't know you well enough to hold your hair back.

also congrats on the loss. i'll put my pollyanna hat on and tell you that maybe its a good thing you are in a funk. it means your mood isn't controlled by what the scale says. not sure about you, but i think that is amazing.

hopefully you'll be defunkified soon

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Congrats on the weight loss! :)

I hate puking, too. But you have to look at the good side (and yes, there is a good side) - the weight loss you get from it! lol I had a tummy bug once, and man did it ever wipe me out, but once it was done, it was like starting with a clean slate, a jump start if you will.

I hope you aren't sick, but if you are, think positively if you can, okay? *hugs*

Jennifer Vanderbeek said...

Life is a pendulum swing: sometimes we're up on one side, sometimes the other, and a lot of times we're just hanging around the middle. Hope the pendulum swings for you, soon.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I hate that "blech" feeling that comes out of nowhere. It's such a pain in the ass.

And all your barf talk makes me want to puke.

Congrats on the loss this week!!! You are doing awesome!

The Doll said...

Congrats on the loss. I know what it's like to get into one of those funks. But like Brooke said it's a good thing that you're not controlled by the # on the scale. We all have times like this and you just need to find something that works for you to help it go away.

Heather D said...

Great job on the loss, and I hope you're starting to feel less funky. I have those days too and they SUCK.

Chickpea said...

Yay!!! You rock every sock possible. Especially those fancy toe socks that look like striped popsicles.

I get the funk feeling, too. I've been feeling a little down over the past few days. Buck up little camper. We'll get through this...together. :D

Bacardi Mama said...

I'm with Brooke. We may be team mates but no puking on me. At least not until we know each other better. Your weight loss is great. Very close to my own. I know all about being in a funk. I had my own pity party last month. All you can do ride it out and feel better as fast as you can. you have lots to be happy about. You my dear are a warrior. That simple fact should make you smile!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your weight loss! Just one !. I hate when I get to feeling that way. Things that normally make me so very happy just get a shoulder shrug. Hope you snap out of it soon!! Hang in there - and no puking!!